Monday, September 26, 2011

DAY 2: loading..again

My stomach was hurting prior to going to bed and I wouldn't be surprised if it was because I ate so much yesterday. However, the first thing I felt when I woke up this morning was hunger!

I did the drops before heading to work and started with a slice of pizza. Then, a taquito during our meeting and another one a couple hours later. For lunch, I had leftover curly fries, wings, rice and pasta. Talk about loading! People think I'm crazy that I'm on a "diet" and I'm eating worse than I normally eat. I think fighting off people and having to explain and justify the craziness will be the most stressful, not the eating lol.

Well, after today people will really start asking questions. I can't wait for the end of the week already! I should have brought snacks to eat between 3-5 pm, so now I'm rushing home to get pasta and do more fat grazing. Yay.

So, it's the end of the second and (thankfully) last loading day. I finished strong with some Doritos and a slice of cheesecake. Someone help me, I feel crazy and fatter than EVER. I'm very excited about tomorrow. Did I mention that already? I ran to the store for my week worth of groceries. I got individually-packed chicken breasts (conveniently four ounces per pack, however you do need to prepare it on stovetop or oven), broccoli, celery, cucumbers, apples, strawberries, melba toast, organic naturally decaffeinated green tea and sugar-free jello. SUCCESS.

I have never been so determined and excited about an endeavor in a very long time. Thank you Jonathan, I owe you one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment